Southwest Therapy Association
WE ARE A GROUP OF PSYCHOTHERAPISTS DEDICATED TO FULFILLING YOUR COUNSELING NEEDS WHETHER YOU ARE CONCERNED FOR YOURSELF, A FAMILY MEMBER OR A FRIEND. BY PROVIDING FOUR DIFFERENT PROGRAMS IN ONE LOCATION, WE ARE ABLE TO EXCEL IN QUICK, PROFESSIONAL, AND POWERFUL INTERVENTIONS TO RESOLVE YOUR CONCERNS.
PERHAPS YOU ARE VISITING THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Why do I or someone I care about become so easily irritated and angry?
- Why does my partner seem so distant and disengaged in our relationship?
- Can I learn to love my spouse again even with all of our baggage?
- Why did it seem so easy to get along with the step-children before we got married?
- Is my daughter in an abusive dating relationship and how can I help her?
- Is my son or daughter engaged in self-destructive behavior?
- Is it normal to be on the internet all the time? Can someone have an affair on the internet?
- How do I help myself and those I love transition through difficult times and developmental phases?
- Where is my marriage now that all the children are gone?
- How can I balance my life when I feel so overwhelmed and pulled in so many directions by those who love me?
- Do I have a drinking problem or is my family just not understanding the stresses I have?
- Am I really emotionally abusive and over controlling like my partner says?
- Do I really have an anger problem and why can’t others just do what I want them to do?
EVERY QUESTION HAS AN ANSWER. WE ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU DISCOVER THAT ANSWER.
Areas of Expertise
Drugs & Alcohol
Southwest Therapy Association is here to assist you in the following areas:
- Blended Families
- Domestic Violence
- Anger Management Group
- Teen Anger Management Group
- Women's Domestic Violence Group
- Men’s Domestic Violence Group
- Parenting skills
- Social Skills
- Stress Management
- Bi-Polar Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders for Adults
- Attention Deficit Disorders for Children with or without Hyperactivity
- Addiction (Eating Disorders, Substance Abuse, Sexual Dissatisfaction. Etc.)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Workplace Domestic Violence
- School Violence/Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence Policy Development/Implementation
- Grade School to Middle School
- Middle School to High School
- High School to College
- Post College
- Children Leaving Home
- Adult Children Returning Home
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Assessment of Self-Destructive Behavior
- Brief Counseling
- Situational Life Crisis
- Grief Counseling
- Teen Dating Violence
- Stress Management
- Anxiety Reduction
- Relaxation Training
- Pain Management
- Sleeping and Eating Problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques